XCMAN Yellow Soft Nylon Ski Roto Brush 100 mm For Waxing All of Alpine XC Nordic Ski
- Use before horsehair brush finish
- Better on warmer/softer waxes than the black nylon.
- Roto brushing after scraping saves you a lot of time and energy.
- Recommend use a protective gas mask while brushing.
- Brush from tip to tail in one continue path use light pressure when you move brush back and forth 2-3 times in 3-5 seconds.
- Drill rotation rate 800-1500 rpm.
- Compatible with all axles: Red Creek, Swix, or SKS/FK-Tools
- For more tuning tips please check the product instructions.
How to use Roto brush
Rotobrushes are widely used in many countries because they save time and help create the fastest base. Rotobeushes are very versatile can be used to remove excess wax, open and uncover base structure and polish bases. We offer a complete selection of handles, brushes and attachments. To operate, slip the desired brush onto a control handle, clamp the handle into any electric or battery-powered drill, and start the drill. Drill rotation rate is 800-2000 rpm. They will be ideal to remove the tiny wax particles.